Windows 10 Media Creation Tool to Create Installation Media or Upgrade PC – As it is important to have an Installation Tool for each and every Operating System so that it makes easy to Install all the updates automatically. Even Microsoft provides Windows 10 Installation Media Tool to download all the updates and give the best experience to the Windows Users. Microsoft provides Installation Tool for all the versions of Windows Operating Systems.
How to Use Windows 10 Installation Media Tool
First, you need to download Windows 10 Installation Tool from Microsoft.com and then Install it on your Windows Operating System. You can download Windows 10 ISO directly with the help of Windows Media Creation Tool without any product key. You can download all the versions of Windows 10 like Windows 10 Home, Windows 10 Home N, Windows 10 Home Single Language, Windows 10 Pro and Windows Pro N.
The tool includes all the file format optimized to download speed, as built-in media creation options for USB & DVDs and also allows for optional conversion to ISO file format. You can download any version of the tool like a 32-bit version and 64-bit version. Make sure you the right version of the tool in your Windows Operating System.
Now, when you download the tool and start running on your system, it creates two directories as $WINDOWS.~BT and $Windows.~WS. These directories contain all the setup and installation files. It also provides an option to retrieve the process if it fails.
Steps to Use the Tool
- Open the tool after successful installation and then choose “Upgrade this PC now” option to proceed further or “Create Installation media for another PC”.
- Create an Installation media for another PC proceeds to give an option to choose either USB flash drive or ISO file.
- This USB flash drive should have at least 3GB and you can create an ISO file in which you can burn DVD as you wish.
- Choose ISO file and then click “Next” and then it creates Windows 10 media automatically.
- Now, you need to choose a location to save the ISO file and the other an option to choose DVD Burner software to the ISO to disc.
- So this process makes to upgrade your Windows Operating System to a higher version.
If “Something happened” when installing Windows 10
When upgrading your Operating System then sometimes you an “Something Happened” on the screen, this explains that an error occurred while installing the updates. So, close the screen and then restart the set-up.
After restarting and then when you click on “Next” at the end. You will get options to choose Language, Edition, and Architecture. Choose all of them and click Next.
So this way you upgrade your Windows Operating System to the higher version by using the Windows Media Installation Tool. Update to the higher version on few simple steps using the tool.