Here are some tips to University Students & Fresh Graduates from Bill Gates.
– Life is not fair – get used to it!
– The world doesn’t care about your self-esteem. The world will expect you to accomplish something BEFORE you feel good about yourself.
– You will NOT make $60,000 a year right out of high school. You won’t be a vice-president with a car phone until you earn both.
– If you think your teacher is tough, wait till you get a boss
– If you mess up, it’s not your parents’ fault , so don’t whine about your mistakes, learn from them.
– Television is NOT real life. In real life people actually have to leave the coffee shop and go to jobs.
– Be nice to nerds. Chances are you’ll end up working for one.